Hey there! As promised, here are quite a few free materials for you to enjoy – first on high performance, and second on world travel.
From The 21 Laws of High Performance
The you’ve some excerpts of my book just for you:
The Principles of High Performance are kind-of a theoretical foundation for the book. While I try to be as practical as possible, there must be some theory as well.
The 21 Laws are all framed as routines. Easy, simple actions that if you do them every day you’ll improve your life over the long-term.
– My longer essay on Antifragility & Stoicism. I use it to wrap up many concepts and ideas presented through the book.
– Turning Goals into Habits. A simple, step-by-step road map to ‘divide and conquer’ your objectives.
You can get the book from Amazon (Kindle and paperback) here.
From How to Travel 60-90 Days a Year
I put four short sections of the book up online. The first one is kind-of an essay – my thoughts about and experiences as a “digital nomad”. The next two are actionable strategies and tactics to save money on the road, and the last one is a “teaser” for the third section of the book.
- What About Digital Nomads? My Opinion & Experience
- Tips to Save on Flights
- Strategies to Save on Excursions
- Learning Skills – Skills to Learn on the Road
Besides this, I’ve outlined some of the points of the book in video form:
That’s it! If anything, feel free to reach out to me via mail, Twitter, Facebook, whatever.
Thanks a lot!