- How does 2018 look vs. the ideas, dreams and goals from the AR 2018?
- What were my biggest successes (and failures)?
- Do the month-by-month list of items (what happened, what did I ship, where did I travel, etc.)
Talent Stack Model
- What I have developed in 2018?
- What the key achievements and lessons from 2018?
- Is this the right stack for 2019?
- What parts of the stack specifically should I strengthen in 2019?
- What projects did I do in 2018?
- What are the achievements and lessons from 2019?
- What type of projects should I do in 2019?
- Review my lights during 2018 (Almost a whole year!)
- Check habit consistency — how many meditations logged, how many workouts, etc. Get perspective.
- What are the habit successes and failures of 2018?
- What new habits and systems have I successfully implemented in 2018?
- What new tools, software and technology have I started using in 2018?
- How much did I earn and how did I spend my money?
- How does the above look vs. my projections?
- Which were my best (and worst) purchases of 2018?
- Did I miss any good opportunity?
- What will be my investments for 2019?
- How can I double my take-home savings?
People and Social
- Which were my “5 people” of 2018?
- List down the “new people” of 2018 who I had at least a meaningful conversation with?
- How can I use my new assets to get to know more people?
- Who do I want my “5 people” of 2019 to be?
- How is it going with my wife?
- Loops closed in 2018
- Loops still open as of Jan 2019
- Review Travel — where did I go (total days), total countries, total new countries
- Review Books — what did I read, what were my favorites, any notes
- CV/LinkedIn — update it
- How does the “perfect” 2019 look like?
- Where do I want to be in by 3 years and in 8 years?
- Too much (Insert Vice)? What’s a good “brainless” form of entertainment?
- What things do I do (generally a lot), take them for granted, and perhaps should challenge?