Hi, I'm Mario 👋
I’m from 🇦🇷 Argentina, currently working at Maersk’s HQ in 🇩🇰 Denmark. I also make videos, write books and have traveled to over 139 countries.
My strategies and tactics have helped thousands in Denmark to buy a house, start investing and launch an online business.
What I'm Working On
- 👨💼 I work in Maersk's HQ in Denmark as a Senior Category Manager -- I structure and then negotiate big logistics deals.
- 🎬 On my YouTube channel, I make videos about investing, high performance, world travel and also about making the most of life in Denmark.
- 💌 I write a monthly-ish email newsletter. I share my notes, life lessons, latest experiments and more. It's quite long emails: not your usual collection of links!
- ✈️ I travel (a lot). I spend a lot of my free time roaming cities and beaches the world over - with and without my little family.
- ✍️ On this website you can find my courses and writing on investing, real estate, high performance and productivity, and more.
What I'm Interested On
- 🎮 I aim and work to be the best version of myself every day – I’m constantly investigating, learning, and applying high performance routines and other productivity tools in my day to day. (I even wrote a book about this!)
- 📚 I'm a very big nerd. I spend an inordinate amount of time reading old books, obscure Wikipedia entries and digging into topics as the history of ancient Babylon or the early rise of Christianity.
- 🤠 I try to be my "inner Indiana Jones" - living a romantic life of adventure, world travel, on the way learning multiple languages, and exciting new skills.
Get in Touch
- 🐦 Twitter - If you've got a short question or message (<280 characters), please tweet @MarioScian and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I also occasionally reply to Instagram DMs but it's much more cumbersome to do so (for now).
- 📨 Email - If it's a longer thing, or you don't want it to be a public tweet, email me. If you reply to my newsletters with a specific question, the chances I'll reply are much higher.
- ❤️ Meet Up - Lots of people want to meet me for coffee, tea, etc. (lol). I normally can't, but I spend a lot of time in playgrounds with my children - so, hey, maybe that's the best place to see each other!